This very clean Mini has factory Air Conditioning, zero rust and super-low miles – just 6,800 miles logged since new! It is fitted with a 1275cc engine (the largest factory-fitted engine available) that features electronic ignition and (SPI) fuel injection. The transmission is a four-speed manual. The paintwork is in exceptional condition with no evidence of repairs or rust.
The steering is right-hand-drive (RHD)
- New 10×6″ Minilight-style (8-spoke) alloy wheels
- New Falken tires
- New lug nuts and wheel caps
- Black wheel arches (flares) with chrome edge molding
- New chrome grille
- Alloy flip-top fuel filler cap
- Chrome wing mirrors
- New windshield seals (front and rear) and new chrome lock strips
Engine and Brakes:
- 1275cc SPI engine
- Four-speed “rod change” (stronger, smoother-shifting) transmission
- Brake servo (power brake booster)
- 7.5″ diameter front disc brakes
- Alloy rocker cover
- Air conditioning!
- Retro-style red vinyl interior and red carpets
- Wood dash w/ tachometer
- New carpeted boot kit (trunk)
Service and Maintenance:
- Freshly serviced, all fluids replaced and vacuum lines are new.
- All electrics tested and working
Notes & FYI:
- Odometer reads 6,800 miles (10,973 kms); believed to be original
- No rust, seller reports
- Reportedly needs nothing!
- Drive it home, seller says!
- Clear title
Located in Portland, Oregon 97086 (transport quotes available)
[ ID# WHITE93RHD-AC ] Asking: (contact us)
Independent mechanical evaluations may also be arranged, as well as nationwide door-to-door transport. Escrow Services for payment, title-document-transfers, and transport coordination (to help provide more-secure transactions) are also available, contact us for details.
FINE PRINT: MiniGuy / Lewis Motors makes no representations as to the accuracy of any seller’s listings on our “Consignment – For Sale by Owner” pages, including but not limited to, physical or mechanical condition of vehicle, status of title or registration, any applicable emissions-equipment, emissions-testing or emissions-certification requirements, as well as relevant safety equipment or safety-related requirements, import status, or fitness for use. Please note that emissions or safety requirements may differ by state, region, or country. Potential buyers should consult their appropriate state or local agencies or departments to determine, among other things, the status of a particular vehicle related to the above, including vehicles that might normally be exempt from emissions testing, emissions equipment, or emissions certification requirements. For California buyers or sellers, more information may be obtained from various state and local agencies, including, but not limited to, the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), the Bureau of Automotive Repairs (BAR) and the California Air Resources Board (ARB).
BOTTOM LINE: This is a case where it pays to do your homework. Be careful what you buy, you may not be able to drive it in some states, including California.Vehicle Details: