This bright silver Sport Pack Mini is a genuine, special-edition 40th Anniversary “Knightsbridge” model with 14k original miles. The original paint and burgundy leather interior remain in excellent, like-new condition.
The steering is factory left-hand-drive (LHD).
Fully freeway capable; cruises at 70 mph-plus without even breathing hard!
- 13×7” genuine Sport Pack (8-spoke) alloys
- Sport Pack wheel arches (flares).
- Twin driving lights in front
- Alloy Monza-style flip-top fuel filler and locking cap
- Knightsbridge badge on bonnet
- Knightsbridge crest on rear flanks
- GB chrome badge on bootlid
- Red, rear-facing fog light below rear bumper
- Center-exit exhaust system
Powertrain and Brakes:
- 1275cc (1.3L) engine with MPI (multi-point fuel injection)
- Electronic ignition (crank-fire, no distributor)
- 4-speed, 4-synchro “rod shift” (stronger, smoother shifting) manual transmission
- Front disc brakes (8.4″) with servo (power brake booster)
- Alloy rocker cover
- Front-mounted radiator
- Aftermarket performance, center-exit exhaust
In the Cabin:
- Burgundy red leather upholstery in immaculate condition
- Brushed alloy dash
- Special “40th Anniversary” white-face gauges, including clock
- Factory tachometer
- Immobilizer alarm with two fobs
- Tilt/leveling headlight adjustment
- Blaupunkt stereo
- 12v auxiliary outlet
- Twin eyeball dash vents provide extra ventilation
- 3-point rear seatbelts
Notes & FYI:
- Everything reportedly works!
Louisiana title and current registration: 1967; appears to have a significant number of parts – perhaps all – of a 1999 Rover Mini Special Edition 40th-Anniversary Knightsbridge model, (including driver-side airbag, electronic ignition and fuel injection, etc.)
Located in New Orleans, Louisiana 70005
[ ID# SILVERPORTPACK ] Asking: $25k
Independent mechanical evaluations may also be arranged, as well as nationwide door-to-door transport. Escrow Services for payment, title-document-transfers, and transport coordination (to help provide more-secure transactions) are also available, contact us for details.
FINE PRINT: MiniGuy / Lewis Motors makes no representations as to the accuracy of any seller’s listings on our “Consignment – For Sale by Owner” pages, including but not limited to, physical or mechanical condition of vehicle, status of title or registration, any applicable emissions-equipment, emissions-testing or emissions-certification requirements, as well as relevant safety equipment or safety-related requirements, import status, or fitness for use. Please note that emissions or safety requirements may differ by state, region, or country. Potential buyers should consult their appropriate state or local agencies or departments to determine, among other things, the status of a particular vehicle related to the above, including vehicles that might normally be exempt from emissions testing, emissions equipment, or emissions certification requirements. For California buyers or sellers, more information may be obtained from various state and local agencies, including, but not limited to, the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), the Bureau of Automotive Repairs (BAR) and the California Air Resources Board (ARB).
BOTTOM LINE: This is a case where it pays to do your homework. Be careful what you buy, you may not be able to drive it in some states, including California.Vehicle Details: