This retro-style 1991 Rover Mini has factory AIR CONDITIONING!
It is fitted with a 1275cc engine (the largest factory-fitted size available). The manual transmission is a 4-speed, 4-synchro “rod shift” (stronger, smoother-shifting) model.
The steering is right-hand-drive (RHD).
Retro features include:
- 10″ wheel conversion
- Cooper S repro alloy wheels in Old English White
- Chrome retro-style “dog dish” hubcaps
- Retro bumpers have Mk1 corner bars and overriders
- Clear backup light added below rear bumper
- Rally driving lamp in front
- Grille buttons
- JDM racing wipers
- wing mirrors
- a period-style roof rack (shown in several photos)
- Wood steering wheel
- Center dash conversion with speedo and oil-temperature and water-temperature gauges
- 4-point seatbelts front and rear
- retro buckets in black vinyl with white piping
- Inside the boot (trunk) is a custom “pocket” (attached with velcro, as shown in photos)
- Stage One Kit with header and alloy intake manifold
- New carburetor
- K&N performance cone air filter
- Alloy rocker cover
- New fuel pump
- Cooper S (7.5″) disc brakes in front
- Power brake booster (servo)
- Adjustable Hi-lo suspension
- Gaz shocks
- Center-exit exhaust
- New catalytic converter
Notes & FYI:
- Odometer reads 35k miles (57k kms)
- Oil change and thorough checkup two months ago – it’s ready to enjoy right away!
- Some small chips and flaws are shown in closeup photos, including a small rust dimple (see closeup.)
- Many extras are included (as shown in the photo gallery), including a roof rack, service manual, many Mini magazines and some tuneup parts and spare oil filters.
- This Mini is a JDM model imported from Japan
Utah title and current registration and emissions certification.
Located in Sandy, Utah 84092 (near Salt Lake City)
[ ID# BRGWHITE91-AC ] Asking: $14k
Independent mechanical evaluations may also be arranged, as well as nationwide door-to-door transport. Escrow Services for payment, title-document-transfers, and transport coordination (to help provide more-secure transactions) are also available, contact us for details.
FINE PRINT: MiniGuy / Lewis Motors makes no representations as to the accuracy of any seller’s listings on our “Consignment – For Sale by Owner” pages, including but not limited to, physical or mechanical condition of vehicle, status of title or registration, any applicable emissions-equipment, emissions-testing or emissions-certification requirements, as well as relevant safety equipment or safety-related requirements, import status, or fitness for use. Please note that emissions or safety requirements may differ by state, region, or country. Potential buyers should consult their appropriate state or local agencies or departments to determine, among other things, the status of a particular vehicle related to the above, including vehicles that might normally be exempt from emissions testing, emissions equipment, or emissions certification requirements. For California buyers or sellers, more information may be obtained from various state and local agencies, including, but not limited to, the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), the Bureau of Automotive Repairs (BAR) and the California Air Resources Board (ARB).
BOTTOM LINE: This is a case where it pays to do your homework. Be careful what you buy, you may not be able to drive it in some states, including California.Vehicle Details: