This ’94 Tahiti Blue Mini features a retro conversion to the iconic ’60’s-era center speedo. It is powered by a 1275cc engine (the largest factory-fitted engine available) that has electronic ignition and (SPI) fuel injection for reliability and reduced maintenance. The transmission is a four-speed manual. The paintwork shows well, with no evidence of repairs or rust. It has factory air conditioning. It runs well and drives well, seller reports.
The steering is right-hand-drive (RHD)
- Minilight-style (8-spoke) deep-dish alloy wheels
- Body-color wheel arches (flares) with chrome edge molding
- Body-color side-view mirrors
- Center-exit exhaust with chrome tip
Engine and Brakes:
- 1275cc SPI engine (single point fuel injection)
- Four-speed “rod change” (stronger, smoother-shifting) transmission
- Brake servo (power brake booster)
- 8.4″ diameter front disc brakes
- Alloy rocker cover
- Electronic ignition
- Retro-style center speedo conversion w/ oil pressure and water-temperature gauges
- Air conditioning!
- Black half-leather upholstery (with cloth inserts)
- Sport steering wheel
- Alloy door furniture (window cranks and door pulls)
- Paddy Hopkirk-style accelerator pedal
Service and Maintenance:
- Freshly serviced, all fluids replaced and vacuum lines are new.
- All electrics tested and working
Notes & FYI:
- A/C blows cool, but not cold. (likely needs a recharge)
- Odometer is in retrofitted center speedo (true miles unknown)
- No rust, seller reports
Located in Portland, Oregon 97086 (transport quotes available)
[ ID# ID# BLUE94-AC ] Asking: $13.5k
Independent mechanical evaluations may also be arranged, as well as nationwide door-to-door transport. Escrow Services for payment, title-document-transfers, and transport coordination (to help provide more-secure transactions) are also available, contact us for details.
FINE PRINT: MiniGuy / Lewis Motors makes no representations as to the accuracy of any seller’s listings on our “Consignment – For Sale by Owner” pages, including but not limited to, physical or mechanical condition of vehicle, status of title or registration, any applicable emissions-equipment, emissions-testing or emissions-certification requirements, as well as relevant safety equipment or safety-related requirements, import status, or fitness for use. Please note that emissions or safety requirements may differ by state, region, or country. Potential buyers should consult their appropriate state or local agencies or departments to determine, among other things, the status of a particular vehicle related to the above, including vehicles that might normally be exempt from emissions testing, emissions equipment, or emissions certification requirements. For California buyers or sellers, more information may be obtained from various state and local agencies, including, but not limited to, the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), the Bureau of Automotive Repairs (BAR) and the California Air Resources Board (ARB).
BOTTOM LINE: This is a case where it pays to do your homework. Be careful what you buy, you may not be able to drive it in some states, including California.