Just posted! This bright blue Mini convertible has a 1275cc engine, 4-speed manual transmission, disc brakes, nice paint, a new convertible top and boot – and everything works! The color is Caribbean Turquoise, a 2017 MINI color.
The odometer shows about 10,000 miles (reads in kms); true mileage unknown
The steering is left-hand-drive (LHD)
- Unique color is Caribbean Turquoise (2017 MINI color)
- Painted about 3 years ago, still looks good
- Zero rust
- New convertible top and cover
- Twin black bonnet stripes
- Two driving lights in front
- Custom wheel arches (flares) and body kit
- Wheels are Minilight-style (8-spoke) alloys, refinished with black centers, polished lips and have new lug nuts.
- New tires
- Winged MINI badge on bonnet (hood)
- Red, rear-facing fog light below rear bumper
- New windshield weatherstripping
In the Cabin:
The interior is black vinyl and is in good condition, as are the carpets
- New Pioneer stereo with Bluetooth
- 250-watt subwoofer in the boot (trunk) and new 6×9 speakers under rear seat
- Wood steering wheel, wood dash and wood shift knob
- Wood door pulls and window cranks
- White-face gauges, including tach
- Seat extender brackets
- Twin eyeball dash vents
- New door weatherstripping
Engine and Mechanicals
The 1275cc engine (the largest factory-fitted size available) is mated with a 4-speed, 4-synchro “rod shift” (stronger, smoother-shifting) transmission.
- Aftermarket performance carb on alloy intake manifold
- Header and aftermarket performance exhaust
- Alloy rocker cover.
- Front disc brakes with power-brake booster
Recent Repairs and Maintenance:
- New tires
- New brakes
- New Weber 2-barrel carburetor
- New air filter
- New rear seatbelts
- New carpet mats
- Oil and filter change
- New wood dash (not yet installed)
Notes and FYI:
- Runs well, drives well and stops straight
- All lights, switches and electricals work as they should
- Interior blemishes include small chips and cracks in the black wood dash
- Door panels and carpets are in good condition, but are not new. (Seat upholstery is new.)
- Rust in right-front floor was removed and patched; car is said to be rust-free now.
- Floors, boot floor and sills are said to be solid.
- Glass is in excellent condition
Florida title and current registration. Title shows 1971: (appears to have many ’91 Rover Mini features)
Located (near Tampa/St. Petersburg area) in Largo, Florida 33778
[ ID# BLUE2CABRIO ] Asking: $13k.
Independent mechanical evaluations may also be arranged, as well as nationwide door-to-door transport. Escrow Services for payment, title-document-transfers, and transport coordination (to help provide more-secure transactions) are also available, contact us for details.
FINE PRINT: MiniGuy / Lewis Motors makes no representations as to the accuracy of any seller’s listings on our “Consignment – For Sale by Owner” pages, including but not limited to, physical or mechanical condition of vehicle, status of title or registration, any applicable emissions-equipment, emissions-testing or emissions-certification requirements, as well as relevant safety equipment or safety-related requirements, import status, or fitness for use. Please note that emissions or safety requirements may differ by state, region, or country. Potential buyers should consult their appropriate state or local agencies or departments to determine, among other things, the status of a particular vehicle related to the above, including vehicles that might normally be exempt from emissions testing, emissions equipment, or emissions certification requirements. For California buyers or sellers, more information may be obtained from various state and local agencies, including, but not limited to, the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), the Bureau of Automotive Repairs (BAR) and the California Air Resources Board (ARB).
BOTTOM LINE: This is a case where it pays to do your homework. Be careful what you buy, you may not be able to drive it in some states, including California.Vehicle Details: