UPDATE: Seller reports that it’s GONE, GONE, GONE to a new home!
This bright blue Mini convertible has a 1275cc engine, 4-speed manual transmission, fresh paint, a new convertible top and boot and everything works! The color is Caribbean Turquoise, a 2017 MINI color.
The odometer reads 8,900 miles (14.3k kms), believed to be original miles.
The steering is left-hand-drive (LHD)
- Unique color is Caribbean Turquoise (2017 MINI color)
- Fresh paint (fewer than 6 months ago and in excellent condition), Zero rust
- New convertible top and cover
- Twin black bonnet stripes
- Two driving lights in front
- Custom wheel arches (flares) and body kit
- Wheels are Minilight-style (8-spoke) alloys, refinished with black centers, polished lips and have new lug nuts. The tires are in good condition
- Winged MINI badge on bonnet (hood)
- Red, rear-facing fog light below rear bumper
- New windshield weatherstripping
In the Cabin:
The interior is black vinyl and is in good condition, as are the carpets
- New Pioneer stereo with Bluetooth
- 250-watt subwoofer in the boot (trunk) and new 6×9 speakers under rear seat
- Wood steering wheel, wood dash and wood shift knob
- Wood door pulls and window cranks
- White-face gauges, including tach
- Seat extender brackets
- Twin eyeball dash vents
- New door weatherstripping
Engine and Mechanicals
The 1275cc engine (the largest factory-fitted size available) is mated with a 4-speed, 4-synchro “rod shift” (stronger, smoother-shifting) transmission.
- Aftermarket performance carb on alloy intake manifold
- Header and aftermarket performance exhaust
- and is topped with an alloy rocker cover.
- Front disc brakes with power-brake booster
Notes and FYI:
- Runs well, drives well and stops straight
- All lights, switches and electricals work as they should
- Interior blemishes include small cracks in the black dash
- Door panels and carpets are in good condition, but are not new. (Seat upholstery is new.)
- wood dash veneer has some chips and cracks
- Rust in right-front floor was removed and patched; car is said to be rust-free now.
- Floors, boot floor and sills are solid.
- Glass is in excellent condition
Clear title as 1971 Austin Mini Cooper S; (appears to have many ’91 Rover Mini features)
Located near Atlanta in Fayetteville, GA 30215
[ ID# BLUE1CABRIO ] Asking: $14k. [ UPDATE: GONE! ]
Independent mechanical evaluations may also be arranged, as well as nationwide door-to-door transport. Escrow Services for payment, title-document-transfers, and transport coordination (to help provide more-secure transactions) are also available, contact us for details.
FINE PRINT: MiniGuy / Lewis Motors makes no representations as to the accuracy of any seller’s listings on our “Consignment – For Sale by Owner” pages, including but not limited to, physical or mechanical condition of vehicle, status of title or registration, any applicable emissions-equipment, emissions-testing or emissions-certification requirements, as well as relevant safety equipment or safety-related requirements, import status, or fitness for use. Please note that emissions or safety requirements may differ by state, region, or country. Potential buyers should consult their appropriate state or local agencies or departments to determine, among other things, the status of a particular vehicle related to the above, including vehicles that might normally be exempt from emissions testing, emissions equipment, or emissions certification requirements. For California buyers or sellers, more information may be obtained from various state and local agencies, including, but not limited to, the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), the Bureau of Automotive Repairs (BAR) and the California Air Resources Board (ARB).
BOTTOM LINE: This is a case where it pays to do your homework. Be careful what you buy, you may not be able to drive it in some states, including California.
UPDATE: Seller reports that it’s GONE, GONE, GONE to a new home!Vehicle Details: